Saturday, May 12, 2012

In preparation to my Austrian trip - my Maria Theresa of Austria coin!




A dream will finally come true in less than a month!
I will go to Austria and see the beauty of Vienna and Salzburg!

And... in preparation for the trip, just got myself a little gift: a coin from 1765 with the great Maria Theresa on it!

You gotta love Ebay. Got this gem for less than 20 bucks. How is it possible?
This coin is even more special for me, this is not only a great empress, but also the mother of Marie Antoinette!


Maria Theresa Archduchess Of Austria, Holy Roman Empress was the sovereign of Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Bohemia, Mantua, Milan, Lodomeria and Galicia, the Austrian Netherlands, and Parma.
Maria Theresa Archduchess Of Austria, Holy Roman Empress was born May 13 1717 Vienna, died Nov 29 1780 Vienna.




No comments:

Post a Comment