Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I AM SEEING SPOTS!!!!


Leopard is back! Or did it even go out of style?
I remember that when I was a kid, my mom said that wearing anything with this animal print was considered vulgar and slutty! I grew up with this idea, until I completely embraced it some years ago.
Cannot live without it anymore! Thank God my mom changed her mind too!

I do have a scarf and a really cute cardigan, and an amazing shoe that it is kinda tight on my feet (damn!), but Lulu needed more...

Hmmm, seeing the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 collection and also all the magazines, I discovered that I MUST get a leopard top... Incredible how those people trick you to get new things all the time...

Let's take a look at my fave Italian darlings, shall we?



Dunno if I can pull of Leopard AND polka dots, but... It looks great on her!!!

D&G is lovely, but Lulu needs a cheaper fix (gotta keep playing Mega Millions and Power Ball ;-)


I was in search of a NICE leopard shirt... and ended up scoring both this animal print AND a military one for way less...

Went to Express armed with a coupon and managed to get the cutest leopard top AND a military jacket!!! Who knew? In a store for one trend and got 2!! For the price of one... LOL!

Got this beauty :


And here's little moi with the top... and my dear mama. I've loved the look: tucked blouse in a high-waist skirt... Lovely




Anywhooo, to top the deal and make it even sweeter, got this amazing military jacket for $29.99 (originally $79.99!).


You gotta love these bargains!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment