Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My new lace sweatshirt - a DEFINITE look for less!

Lace has been all over the  fashion shows lately and is a definitive trend for fall 2011...



I am so glad i did get some great pieces...

And just got another one...

Lace and sweatshirt? Those words kinda don't go together, right?


Jason Wu did an amazing job with this combo...




A BARGAIN for almost $1,200!!! Jesus, that is crazy.

Could NOT believe it when I saw this:



So, Lulu did find this REAL bargain for less than 60 bucks at Loft. Get yours here.

UPDATE: It is SOLD OUT!!!! Went to their website and saw this:
Due to overwhelming popularity, this item is currently sold out. This item may still be available in one of our stores. Click below to search for the item.

Soooooo Happy I have mine!!!!


Even better than the original, in my opinion


I like the bigger lace panel more...
Wu's looked like someone just sewed two lace ribbons on it... It is pretty, but 1200 bucks? For a SWEATSHIRT???
Nah, not for me. Gimme some more cheap thrills!

No comments:

Post a Comment