Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Still in love with All Saints Spitalfields: Fierce top!







I simply LOVE that store... Their clothes are so me: a modern steampunk Victorian... If I could, I would buy everything in there.

So, I did have a friend visiting NY and I went with her to this temple of doom. I did resist and did NOT buy the above top at the time while mt friend actually did.
This cool t-shirt was on my my for some days before I decided to get it!
On my lunch break, I did get the subway and went all the way to their awesome Meatpacking store.
Unfortunately, everybody had the same idea and the smaller sizes of this shirt were sold out (it runs really big).
So, thank God for the interwebs! I've managed to get me a smaller size before it was completely sold out!
Ferosh, fierce clothing! Yeaaah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment