Saturday, May 29, 2010

Childhood Nostalgia...Cartoons...

Some signs that you might be getting OLD... they don't make like those anymore...

I've loved these cartoons when I was a kid:



The Pink Pather - how intelligent were those cartoons? The Panther did not have to speak a word... Brilliant...

Seriously, I would KILL for that costume when I was a kid



This cartoon was one of my faves: "A Princesa e o Cavaleiro" or known internationally as the Princess Knight.

"Toro e Pancho" in Brazil, or better known as "Tijuana Toads"

"Cobrinha azul" or the "The Blue Racer" another BRILLIANT and crazy cartoon. The snake is always after the Japanese Beetle... I don't know about everywhere else, but this beetle had the cutest voice in Brazil and sang a crazy "To-li-to-li-to-la" song...

Good times. They don't make cartoons like this anymore.... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment