Saturday, May 29, 2010

Things Lulu has & loves - Brazilian Melissa a la mode "Chanel"

Being from Brazil, I grew up wearing those fabulous Melissa jelly shoes... They went kinda out of style for some time and now they came back - and HOW! They aren't the cheap ones I was used to, but very fancy ones...

Last time I was in Brazil I could not resist and saw this one (the one on the left):

And OF COURSE I immediately saw that someone took a page from my dear Coco Chanel (on the right. LOVE these FFF (fancy flip-flops)!!!

Then, a dear friend of mine gave me THESE (on the right versus the Chanel one on the left):




These poor things were in storage because of this never ending New York weather... Now they are coming out of their boxes and walking all over the place with me.

So happy I have them!!! The Chanel look for less...


CUTE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment