Thursday, June 9, 2011

4S's : Some Spring/Summer Shopping...


*****************

The temperatures are rising, so Lulu needs some wardrobe revamping...

Here are some of my latest purchases...

A great summer oxford:



A really cute lace top... Ever since Prada came up with some amazing lace looks some years ago, I was completely hooked...





 So, this is Lulu's affordable-chic version:



Had to snag this baby. Looks so much more expensive that it was... Cannot wait to wear it!

And now... Lulu needed a new summer dress...

Got this cute thing at Urban Outfitters... awesome for New York heatwaves:





Ho cute is the little tie-knot thingy in the back?

Looked good on me too, if I may say so... ;-)



and finally...


Flatforms!



When I saw this trend, I thought - this is for me! First, I am not that tall (and would like very much to be, but oh well...) and also I cannot wear those crazy high heels in the streets of NY (I walk a lot). Nowadays shoes are either flat or have sky high heels... So I think that this flatform trend is great for me.
I will get some extra inches without sacrificing my feet.
Well, this one is not really a flatform, because it does have a little higher heel in the back, but it is super comfy...

Aldo flatform




And finally:
I was looking for a classic jeans jacket. I do have one that I bought over 10 years ago and it is kinda faded and short. Wanted something more classic... To wear for a loooong time!
And how much more classic can you get with a Levi's jacket? That thing will never go out of style...




Amazing shopping, huh?

Hopefully more to come ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment