Thursday, May 5, 2011

I am late in the game, but I just discovered photo apps!!!!

_*_*_*_*_

Yeah, I am late in the game... EVERYONE was already using apps way before me, but I just got into this because of the extremely POOR quality of my Droid 2 phone camera...

Cannot believe that Motorola releases a hi tech phone like that without fixing their camera app.

I was getting really upset with the TERRIBLE quality of the night pictures I was taking... The flash was not working properly...


 Basically, the camera was UNUSABLE at night = blurry, dark, eeek!

And if you know me, you know that I take more pictures than a Japanese tourist... So I was pretty angry to have a brand new phone with a crappy camera... a 5MP one at that...

Then I did discover that my phone was not a total loss – there is an app for that! More specifically an app that fixes the stock camera bugs: discovered that Vignette is awesome and has AMAZING effects as well!!!!

Check it out:






All of the above were done by Vignette - from existing pictures. I really suggest buying it! Even Polaroid oldies!!!

 This Andy Warhol-esque pic was taken with a FREE app called Camera FX. It took literally 2 seconds to take and see how awesome it became!

I am hooked!!!!

I did not even tap the tip of the iceberg in terms of cool effects...

Will keep you posted about night/dark place pictures – it seems that this app did the trick...

Happy, happy, happy! STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment