Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another Fashion Star Extraganza!

This fashion reality show needs to end asap!
Otherwise my bank account will suffer and my closet will explode!

After watching last night's second to last episode, I did fall in love with the Blazer designed by Orly Shani!

I love this girl:  

Nicole Christie is H&M's buyer and she rocks! Not only I like her, but whatever she buys is really cute and affordable! If Saks buys the sesame thing, forget it. They inflate the price like more than 5 times and then, no way!
But my good old H&M never disappoints!

So, after watching yesterday's episode, the only thing I really liked were the sweet blazers (and look at H&M's also sweet price):









Aren't they super cute??? And what about the lace in the back??? Loved it!
Of course they were sold out online just after the show...
But thank God, I do work close from not only one but TWO H&Ms here in Midtown NY.

So, lunchtime involved a trekking to my nearest store and SCORE!!!!!!

Bought the TWO! I did get the last pieces in my size and saw many other girls picking up these blazers!

Super cute, cannot wait to wear them. 
The only thing I really did not dig is that the designer Orly was kicked out of the show. Even though she had two offers, one from H&M and the other one from Saks.
This show doesn't make a lot of sense I would say...

So, here's a  recap of what Lulu bought from Fashion Star:


The reversible blazer in the left by Sarah Parrott.

This crazy dress (wonder if I will ever wear it ;-) by Luciana (great name) Scarabello and then the blazers above by Orly Shani...

Well, I am sorta glad that this show will end next week! This is the only way to curb my spending!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment