Monday, May 7, 2012

My Williamsburg haul !!!

-----

Bought so many cool things this past Sunday!
My purchases really reflect the quirky, fun side of my latest discovery: Williamsburg!

As I've mentioned, I did get a quirky Frank Sinatra record bowl in the street:


And here's a shot of the rest of my Williamsburg bounty:



Then at Ugly Luggage , I went NUTS for 20 dollars (LOL) getting all this:

Old Russian-American tin:



Looove the Cyrillic characters...
This company is still in business if you can believe it! Since like 1849 or so...

Here's their website: www.wtea.com

A really moldy and decrepit Ladies' Home Journal from 1913 (this is the "good internet shot"):


And this is what I got (the store guy gave me a discount - the thing is positively in no good shape!):


One cool thing is having the subscriber label on a 99 year old magazine! You can see who owned that magazine and think about who was that person, how she lived, etc...





And finally a funky/cool T shirt from Mini Mini Market:



Sooo happy with my purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment