Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Another Shoe Post! My new Tory Burch!!!

____

Ok, another shoe post, another splurge!

Got home yesterday and lookie lookie what was waiting for me ;-)

Aren't they awesome?

What was even more awesome was the final price I've paid for them...

Originally they were $250 before tax, but Lulu managed to pay only $118 final price with shipping!!!


 

It was one of those serendipitous moments when you discover that Saks is having a 25% off friends and family sale, you have a $100 gift certificate hubby gave you for Xmas...
How NOT to get this?

In fact, I did have to order it online... Boo.... Yeah, they did NOT have my size at Saks NYC! I was so mad on Saturday when I went there just to get this... But it's all good. They are gorgeous and they are mine!

I do have a poor black Tory Burch Reva that is being worn to death, so why not get a little other one???

I am in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment