Monday, April 29, 2013

A Louboutin for Lulu?

____

I love Louboutins, with their beautiful red soles...

They are the dream shoes for many fashionistas! Including moi...

Let me tell you about this serendipitous episode that happened to me today...

I've always wanted this simple black Louboutin pump:


Classic, eternal, elegant...




But... The price (at over 600 bucks) is a little bit steep for Lulu... Maybe one day...


So, in one of my Buffalo Exchange rounds after work, I did see these RED SOLES:



Turns out they were from a brand called Buffalo London and were leather with red soles...
For the amazing price of.... drumroll

EIGHTEEN BUCKS!!!!

And guess what: THEY WERE MY SIZE!!!!!!

Had to try them on... Sooooo fantastic!!!!

Well, it turns out they are from Germany ! Look at their website and please tell me that these aren't just fantastic Louboutin inspired treasures???


 Aren't they crazy???


So, while I don't acquire my Louboutins, I will use these as "training wheels" LOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment