Tuesday, May 7, 2013

AMAZING Stuff at Uniqlo!!!!

_____

God, I cannot go out and walk around my area during lunch!!! It is a curse and a blessing to work around Herald Square in Manhattan.

A curse because this area is a zoo = completely mobbed with ugly people... But a blessing, because all the major stores are here...

So, since spring is in full bloom, I did go out and decided to take a look at Uniqlo. Sometimes stuff there is super blah, but today!!!!

Got amazeball things for spring/summer and perhaps fall (with the appropriate tights!).

A dress from the Celia Birtwell collab:
 Super cute forties style....


 
 Lulu trying it on (and LOVING it)

A cute Ancien Regime motif scarf. For less than 8 bucks. Really...



And another cute 2 in 1 dress:







Uniqlo not only has GREAT prices and cute stuff, but is also good for my ego: I am usually a medium, but their stuff is HUGE, so I did get everything in SMALL!!!

CUTENESS!!!

Just cannot wait for the weather to get really warm so I can wear all of them!!!!

__

No comments:

Post a Comment