Friday, May 10, 2013

Marc Jacobs Serendipity !

____

I really LOVE Marc Jacobs. I think that everything he does is cool, has a vintage appeal that is modern and classic at the same time.


A genius.

Well, yesterday I was just walking home and decided to take a look at what Crossroads Trading Co had. They did open a new temple of doom for my wallet (in addition to Buffalo Exchange) on my way home from work. Too bad. I could not resist entering there.

Usually they don't have a whole lot, but...

Took a look at the poor forlorn bags hanging over there and I do immediately spot the famous hardware!!! The zipper was shining and the turnlocks...

Could be only one bag: MARC BY MARC JACOBS !!!



 Researching, I did discover that this beauty is "baptized" Marc by Marc Jacobs Benny Turnlock!


It was $398 originally and GUESS HOW MUCH I PAID?????

FORTY-TWO DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



My blue got a bit faded the original (above), but it gives it more character and the leather is buttery soft!
Could NOT believe my luck!!!!

YAY!!!!


This precious thing for FORTY TWO BUCKS!!!!!

LOVE YOU MARC!!! Love you Crossroads Trading Co!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment