Friday, July 12, 2013

A (kinda) Sad Marc Jacobs Post :-(

___

Well, this blog is devoted to my addiction to shopping and some other things that happen in my life wedged within...

Today I had to do a sad, but necessary thing...

I am super obsessed with Marc Jacobs bags, as you can see from my previous posts... I've been finding a lot of them, for WAY less in places like Buffalo Exchange and Crossroads...

Thing is, I did think that I've scored a major find this past week when I've spotted this beauty at Buffalo:



A HUGE (and I mean HUGE) golden distressed leather Marc by Marc Jacobs gorgeous bag!

Tons of pockets, amazing zippers : look at this detailing (below), the works!



I totally fell in love and HAD to have it...
The price was also so right: a mere 65 bucks... Not bad, huh?

So, what is the problem, then?

This bag is not only HUGE for my 5 feet 3 inches, but also extremely HEAVY.
It was already heavy by itself, so imagine what happened when I put my million of things inside...

A major back problem would develop for sure...

Soooo, back to the store it went... Sad :-(

What a disappointment! I was thinking I could think it over a couple of days more, but one of Buffalo Exchange's bad things is that you have only 5 days to return purchases and only for store credit... I am bummed, but at the same time excited for more hunting there since I have some store credit...

Maybe it could be a good thing... Who knows?

I will post my future purchases fo sho!


No comments:

Post a Comment