Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I am a CELEBRITY NERD!!!! Now Lena Dunham from HBO's GIRLS!!!

____

Yes, I am a celeb nerd.
When growing up in Brazil, all I could do was to see my fave celebs in a film, TV or magazine...

Now, that I live in NYC, I've been so lucky to see a lot of them in da flesh!!!! And especially now, with my inseparable smartphone, I can take pictures of them!!!

Today, July 16th, I was able to be really close to Lena Dunham from GIRLS!!! A series that I absolutely LOVE!!!

They were filming in NYC's Gramercy Park at Park Avenue South and 21st Street = really close to my apartment!!!

So cool to be able to see those film sets!!!




And believe it or not, I did meet another GIRL: Zosia Mamet last year on the Met Museum and she was grateful enough to pose with Lulu!!!!


Now I am just missing Allison Williams and Jemima Kirke to complete my GIRLS crush!!!!



OK, so enough of GIRLS!

Let's do a bit of a retrospective of celebs I've seen and documented!!!

The BEST one was meeting (and talking to) Christopher Plummer! My first crush and favorite actor!

I was going back home from work and he was walking around Gramercy Park!!! He was super gracious and let me take a picture with him!!!!


Lulu stalking following her idol!!!



 He was SO gracious to let me take a picture! So happy I've met him!!!

This was last year.

This year I did see Will Arnett and Megan Fox filming a movie about the Ninja Turtles... Kinda meh, but still a celeb sighting I guess...






And, coming back to work one day, I've seen Ethan Hawke and family - with his current wife - who was his nanny and broke up his marriage to Uma Thurman!!!





SO exciting! Just wonder who I will see next!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment