Monday, February 10, 2014

Another Fab Collab: Peter Pilotto for Target!

___

Of course I HAD to participate! You KNOW how I love fashion, and looks for less.
Especially the ones from Target!

Take a look at my Target Madness saga here. From Missoni to Pilotto!!!

To tell you the truth, the brand Peter Pilotto is sorta new to me.




The duo creates really crazy colored outfits for a pretty penny. Like, not affordable...

When I heard that Phillip Lim was being followed by them, I had to investigate.

Did like what I saw. But with some editing. I could not go out in the street dressed head to toe like that.

So. February 9 finally arrived and I was happy to know that the pieces I really wanted were super available!!!
They were not sold out like crazy like Phillip Lim... Well, some signature pieces actually were, but not the ones I wanted!!!

Look what I got! (just a note: I was not SUPER in love with this collab, but did like some pieces and for that price!!! Who can resist???)

Diane Kruger wore this shirt (thank God they are separates!) and Lulu really liked it:









All of this fun for $35? Count me in!

Then I though that this shirt was very original too:





And also, for the price of one drink! LOL

Ordered them yesterday (Sunday). Eagerly waiting for them!!!

More pics to come!

XOXO

PS:!!!!! Read my dears Tom and Lorenzo and COMPLETELY agreed with them in regards to Diane Kruger!!!

"We rolled our eyes and said “Yeah, that PP for Target collection is pretty much what we thought it’d be.” But then we saw the separate pieces and realized they both look pretty great on their own. It may be the Pilotto way to mashup all kinds of prints and patterns and then completely saturate an outfit with them, but the average consumer of fashion probably wouldn’t want to wear these two pieces together. That blouse is actually really cute. The skirt, no matter what you pair it with, is a just a little too tricky to pull off.  Even Diane can’t quite manage it."

Can you imagine me, a regular mortal, wearing that skirt???

Love my shirt: don't like the whole look!!!

Read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment