Thursday, January 23, 2014

2014 Bargains!

___

You know me (or not!), but I really love a good bargain. Just cannot believe the discounts here sometimes!

Let's start with what I've been buying in 2014. It is a young year, but the sales are very irresistible !

Starting with Zara.

Went there casually one of these days and entered in the madness of this crazy sale.

Result:

Look at this beauty!

A gorgeous jeweled wool jacket with faux leather sleeves.

The original price of $119 was already a bargain, but I've managed to get it for $59!

Look at this!!!






I've also snagged a very cool black t-shirt with a real leather panel. Could not find this online, but a beauty too!

Then off to Express. They do have some insane sales:

Look at this sequin antique crest top



This was almost 40 bucks, but had a huge discount to 19.99. But Lulu got it for $10!!!! Wowza




This one is soooooo cute! I would not have bought it for the original $49, but for $10 I'll take it!!!!


Happy shopping, happy life!!!




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment