Saturday, August 28, 2010

More Marc Jacobs stuff

Hmmm, total addiction...
Every time I go down on Bleecker Street... My hubby already knows: damage @ Marc Jacobs!

He drops in there and goes to the White Horse Tavern for some relaxation. Myself? I go for another relaxation therapy: buying cute, useful and cheap stuff at MJ's!

Here is more stuff I own and love:

Have this one in dark brown

Love this tote = have exactly this one!

Had one like this in black - I mean HAD one... My hubby is trying to be more eco-friendly... and snagged this out of my hands...

Cute rainboots... Have the blue one. The only problem is: they fall apart pretty fast. Well, what do you expect from only $28?

 Handy for all those Brazil games...

That store only makes me happy! Such cute things at crazy prices!!!

HAVE TO GO BACK THERE ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment