Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sixties vibes...

This past weekend was a 60's revival in my home.
Finally managed to watch " A Single Man" with my fave Colin Firth (love him)!
A visual feast on a beautiful and fashionable time: the early 60's.

Absolutely loved everything: the acting was superb, the clothing, amazing , the story totally heartbreaking. Tom Ford, you are awesome - I guess you know that, no? ;-)

This visual and emotional feast was on Saturday.

Sunday afternoon: I know, I know: I've seen "Hatari!" a million times, but watched it AGAIN!
Love that movie. Love the "African Safari Chic" with the skinny and gorgeous Elsa Martinelli!




Then... on Sunday nite - another dose of 60's beauty: Mad Men!
Favorite, favorite!!!




A totally groovy 60's weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment