Thursday, December 23, 2010

Things I have and love: my Missoni Scarf - NO - SCARVES!!!

 
Missoni scarves are sooo beautiful - I especially love the zigzag ones...
Take a look at this one on Rihanna (although she looks like she has a nice Italian neck brace on her person)


Well, could not miss this train... So Lulu got one of those beauties for herself!!! Well, Lulu was not happy with ONE, but YES two!!!!
Take a look at them:





Especially love the fact that this scarf has beautiful patterns on both sides...

Molto bella!

The blue one is for winter - super hot and kinda itch wool, but whatevs, it is cute and that is what matters!!!

Now, my second one: a beautiful pinks and blacks themed rayon summer/winter scarf:



Just need to stop being lazy and take pictures of me waring those (and almost everything that I post here)... Will do soon, I promise...


No comments:

Post a Comment