Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another reason to love NYC!

The Northeastern part of the US has had an awesome SNOWPOCALYPSE this past week.

Made my life sooooooo much easier and happier... NOT!

As a Brazilian I was completely FROZEN and very, very unhappy to walk ski to work on a MONDAY!!!

Take a look and admire the pics (the shots that show me falling down on a big mound o'snow and cursing the heavens aren't included).


My dearest Flatiron


View from my street
Wanna call someone? This booth has really NICE air-conditioning!

Nice slicing

And, now! The coupe de grace!!!

My STILISH self trying to deal with this MESS:



I am into fashion and shit, try to look good, but NY sometimes makes me want to just give up and become a redneck or a Russian peasant...

Or simply look like the Fargo chick (love her BTW):


See? Shame I've left my gun at home... Geez...



Winter: just stop, ok? I've had enough of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment