Saturday, October 1, 2011

And the Missoni for Target Madness continues!!!!

As you've probably seen, I became a true Missoni for Target maniac...

In my mad rush (that btw paid off, since I did receive EVERYTHING I've ordered, to the contrary of many people) to get my apparel choices, I've totally neglected the home goods. And of course, I wasn't able to access their website again during the whole day on September 13th, when I could log in again at target.com, almost everything was sold out. Of course...

Then, I did start salivating at the items on Ebay...
After much thought, and not very happy that these Missoni scalpers are making a great profit, I could not resist and decided to snag the cutest chevron towels...



I've heard that they are amazing for the price.... So I did a major shoulder shrug and paid the inflated prices (more than double... *sigh*) for two bath towels and one hand towel...

 They even have the orange Missoni label, how chic is that? Huh?


Looooove the pattern and the striped trim. Sooo cute!
Well, in reference to paying more than double of their Target price, I did rationalize the fact that if taken care properly, they can last forever and will be a major decorative element to a mostly black and white bathroom! AND as if this wasn't enough, my parents are coming to visit, so there!

Will post more pictures as soon as I get them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment