Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Missoni for Target loot !!! The update...

Ok, I am officially obsessed !!! My friends/hubby/family cannot even hear me talking more about this Missoni collab...

But... I am continuing to ramble here in my blog, ok?

So. to sum the adventure, I was a little bit worried about actually not receiving my orders... Heard about some crazy cases and was panicking that I would be able to get all my items (see the ones I've picked here).

My orders were in fact ok!!! The zig zag blue sweater was the first one!!! That was the only one that was left in my shopping cart before the website crashed early in the morning.
Then the pink scarf and just this week, I did get my golden cardi! (And of course my gold infinity scarf, but that was Ebay! Actually I was having more faith on Ebay that Target!!!).

This was the last Target shipment: the gold cardi!!!


Nice background, no? Ok, you probably think I am nuts... But there is no harm in having some fun, amirite? LOL

Here's the result of Missoni throwing up on my closet !!!!



Very impressed with the quality of the golden scarf, golden cardi and the blue sweater... The pink scarf was ok I guess, especially for $25...

I think I will have many, many happy years with those things...

Ciao amici!!!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment