Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dearly Departed... My Chanel Sandals were sold!!!


Some years ago, I was wandering alone in Soho during one of my summer Fridays.
Then did enter Chanel and saw that they had a sale and to my surprise, saw that these beautiful and classic sandals with the interlocking CCs were marked down to like $100! Affordable for Chanel, huh?



Didn't even think twice and bought them. Thought that they were meant to last forever, that I would have many seasons of happy fashionable walks...

Boy, I was mistaken... Sad, but suffering for fashion has its limits...
The sandals gave major blisters, the strap was too small for the tip of my feet and I really ended up almost dying if I had to walk more than 5 blocks.
So not practical...

Decided to sell and I am discovering that anything Chanel is like gold. Sells like crazy!  And did sell it for slightly more than I paid, awesome, non?

Adieu darling, hope you give some happiness and hopefully not blisters to your new owner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment