Sunday, February 26, 2012

Congratulations My Captain!!!


______

FINALLY!!!!

Christopher Plummer has won an Oscar!!!


Christopher Plummer has just won a best supporting actor Oscar for "Beginners" at 82 !!!

"You're only two years older than me, darling," ... "Where have you been all my life? I have a confession to make. When I first emerged from my mother's womb, I was already rehearsing my Oscar speech."

I am so happy for him, such a great actor. And my first major movie crush... That all started when I was a kid in Brazil and watched "The Sound of Music" for the first time. I was instantly smitten...


I just wish I had internet when I was a kid! It was so hard to find a picture of him! I had to scour magazines, newspapers, etc just for a grainy picture... Now... Just do a Google search and you are flooded with images, videos, what have you...

"Over more than 50 years in the industry, Plummer has enjoyed varied roles ranging from Captain Von Trapp in the “The Sound of Music” to the voice of the villain in 2009’s “Up.” He was nominated for his portrayal of Leo Tolstoy in “The Last Station” three years ago"

I am so happy to see him so well and with so much vitality! 

Take a look at his awesome career here!

Congrats Chris!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment