Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cute Collab: Orla Kiely for Uniqlo!

_____

Went to take a look at Uniqlo this week to see what was going on and spring is in the air!

What was new is that they do have a very cute collaboration with Orla Kiely going on.
I've heard about this brand, but wasn't really very familiar with them...

Turns out the items were cute, with very graphic prints (reminded me a little of Marimekko), but overall different and attractive.


What really caught my eye were the scarves... Less than $15 and amazing. Did not know which one to take home with me...

Look at those puppies:


I am trying to cut back, but I work close to Penn Station and there is NOTHING to do here at lunchtime except go to stores... Sigh...

Ended up picking this one up:



Cute, huh?

Ends up that this pattern is their brand logo. 
Super Euro-chic I must say.
Just have to wait a bit to wear it (looks a little springy to me) 
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment