Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday, March 24th was one of the BEST days ever!!!

______

MARCH 24th 2012

Such an awesome day! Unforgettable!!!
We really deserve some fun, some extraordinary moments in the middle of the routine of the daily life and its drudgery...

After a lazy Saturday morning, sleeping late, having some coffee, we decided to go to Midtown and indulge in some awesome Brazilian food in Little Brazil (West 46th Street).

We did go to Ipanema Restaurant and had a blast with my favorite things: pastel de carne (beef empanada), caipirinha and vatapa de camarao (a typical shrimp stew).

So tasty!!!



 My Hubby, a big Brazilian food fan had his usual: picanha, rice, beans, farofa, fries...



 Then we went on a shopping spree... Well I DID!!!

Was getting obsessed in getting a new Louis Vuitton bag... My poor old LV Batignolles has already taken a major beating (I still love you tho)...

And of course I really did want the huge Damier Neverfull...

So...

After eating to our heart's content, we managed to go to Sak's Fifth Avenue - I say manage to get there, because of the huge amount of people flooding the streets of NY on that great Saturday...

Got there and was promptly shown the medium and the humongous Damier Neverfull...

What a tough choice...



With my husband opinion, I did get the BIG one (on the far right).

So AWESOME!!!

The LV saleswoman, a nice Japanese lady offered me complimentary monogramming!!! So I did pick the letters LBA and she told me to come back in one hour!!! Could NOT wait!!!

So we went shopping my my hubs and came back to this beauty (I did ASK for the gorge gift box!!!):

I am SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!



Ok, it was very expensive, but I will get so much use out of it! Love the design, love the red interior, love everything!!!!

Cloud 9 !!!!

Then to top this wonderful day off, we did go to a bar and had some pints...

So good to celebrate without a reason, just because we are worth it!!!!

____


No comments:

Post a Comment