Sunday, April 1, 2012

Got me another little piece of Ralph Lauren's magic... Actually TWO pieces

_____

No secret that I do absolutely love all things Ralph Lauren... It is so me: good taste, beauty, a nod to the past with a modern edge.... LOL!

What is sometimes not so me is... the price...

But if you are a  frugal fashionista always on the lookout... You can find some pretty decent deals...

You may or may not have seen this post before.

But today I did decide to get this wonderful buffalo checked scarf:



AMAZING, NO?
And with free shipping ( I have a special code ;-)

Just getting into the RL buffalo check mode...

UPDATE!!!!

Such a good deal that I ended up getting the cream/black TOO!!! And some others for gifts!



I've showed this to a friend, and she did get the cream one... So... for this price: GIMME TWO!!!

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment