Sunday, August 19, 2012

Another Tuxedo Loafer!

______

I am in the tuxedo loafer mood lately...



I did get a Steve Madden Croquetl (funneee name) skull one not long ago - in preparation for the fall - but I just could NOT resist the leopard one too!!!
The funny story is that Lulu only (or almost always) buys stuff in promotions...
And the skull one was for sale. From $80 to like $55...

Now the sale on that specific one was no longer one. It was full price: $79.95...
So I was almost giving up when I saw that the salespeople were handing "scratch-off" discount coupons...
Did get a couple for 25% off... Not happy with that, asked for ANOTHER one to see if I had better luck - and I DID!

Go one coupon for 35% off!!! Couldn't let this go...

So I did get this beauty for around $55!!!!

YAY !!!! ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment