Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Great Finds At Buffalo Exchange!

_____

Tod's and Moschino? On crazy discounted prices? YES, please!!!

This is a very funny story, because I hardly needed to get addicted to another store, shopaholic that I am... But I am addicted to Buffalo Exchange!

At first I thought that the stuff was gross (second had store... Icky!) and I would not find anything of interest...

Did do a major closet cleaning recently and decided to sell some things over there. They absolutely give you almost nothing for your stuff = but they also sell good stuff cheap... So... I did sell some things I really did not want and got a measly 17 bucks for it in cash (it would have been more if I wanted store credit = should have kept it as store credit!).

Anyway, Buffalo Exchange is on my way back home from work.

So, I decided to pop in there once in a while... Did find some interesting things, but nothing really appealed to me.

Then, one bright day, I did spot this great Moschino scarf!



Artichokes and ribbons!!!! How CUTE is that?
Moschino is known for their quirky stuff! And this for me is cute quirky!!!
And.... 25 bucks only!!!!
Of course that wasn't really the final price, because it did involve a trip to the dry cleaners! I saw how gross people sell their things without washing... 
Pretty happy shopping experience I would say!

Then, another day, another deal!

Another look at the store and guess what I found????





A beautiful and authentic Tod's Pashmy Bauletto bag just hanging forlornly in a rack along with yucky other bags!
Could not believe my eyes when I saw that it was a real one (real python, markings, serial number, etc!), it had very light use,  and it was ONLY 75 bucks!!!!!


Remember seeing an ad with Sienna Miller years ago = discovered that it belonged to the 2007/2008 collection. She has the large version, while mine is the medium (which is big enough for me!):


And then, of course I did some online research before I bought that beauty (in the store no less) and saw some other bags for sale on the internet:








Same ones (although I haven't seen ANY with python handles and trim) for sale now! Look at the prices!!!! The original price was like $1,350 and used ones are for sale for more than $400!!!!

HAD TO GET IT!!!!

Note to self: do NOT enter Buffalo Exchange on a regular basis! That store is a total sin for shopaholics like LULU!!!!

;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment