Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Joe Fresh CRAZY winter sale!!!

____

Sometimes Joe Fresh goes absolutely nuts and almost gives away the whole inventory!
I really don't know their business model! Hope they don't crash and burn like Steve & Barry's! Remember those??? It was my favorite hobby to go there during lunch and find clothing cheaper than a sandwich! BTW, I still own some pieces of Sarah Jessica Parker's Bitten line... If you are careful, those things can last (no machine washing, darlings - just hand wash!).

Oh, well, coming back to Joe Fresh mania: 

I've just discovered that I do work near their outlet store (where everything goes to die on sale from the other stores): the 34th Street store in Manhattan!

I've snagged a million items in the past, and recently, went nuts with their crazy winter sale:


Shame they stuck this stupid faux fur scarf in front of my orange jacket...
From the original price of $129 to.... $19!!!!

The sweater above is the craziest one...
Original price: $99...
How much did Lulu pay?
FIVE DOLLARS!!!!
Can you believe what they are doing???
At first, I was kind of apprehensive because of the color, buuut...
For five measly dollars? I will get it...
Costs less than a coffee at Starbucks!!!


Another view of the sweater with a $94 dollar discount ;-)


Neoprene coat.
Originally $199 or so...
Paid $19!!!


Neoprene short jacket.
Originally $99
Paid: $19!!!


I did buy MANY other things... (Including scarves for a whopping TWO dollars!!!). Bought too many things... Things I could not find the photos for... Maybe if Lulu is not that lazy, she will take some pictures of my loot... 

No comments:

Post a Comment