Thursday, February 7, 2013

Another Buffalo Exchange WIN! Tory Burch!!!

-----

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I really love Buffalo Exchange! You've probably seen this post and this post about this wonderful box of chocolates ("you never know what you're gonna get - Forrest!!!).

I have the luck of having one on my way back from work...
I do go there almost every day... Contrary to a regular store (that gets a limited amount of restocking a day), Buffalo is always rocking with people bringing things in... The influx never ends.

And you never know what you will find.
Pretty much most of the stuff is not to my taste, some things are disgusting, etc...

Went there countless times and almost bought a couple of things, including almost buying an Alexander McQueen skull scarf... But the color was wrong and who knows if it was a fake...

Anywho...

Went there yesterday aaaaand, just scanning the racks (you have to have a quick eye...), saw the FAMOUS Tory Burch buttons on something gray.



To my surprise, the jacket-sweater (looking online I did see that this jacket is called "Sgt. Pepper") was pristine, all the buttons were there and the previous owner even kept the extra buttons safely stored in one of the pockets!!!

The jacket was in pristine shape as I've mentioned, was my size M! And the price was super right:
$42! I still had 5 bucks in my exchange card and the total came to $37!!!

I saw similar ones online for more than $300... And you gotta love those buttons!!!!

Lucky me!!! I am loving it!

Of course I do have separation anxiety: the jacket is at the cleaners now (you have to really wash everything that comes from Buffalo, of course!)...Looking forward to wearing it A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment