Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Buying a summer dress when it is freezing out...

_____

I cannot believe that I am still wearing a million layers (we just had a March snow shower a couple of days ago in NYC) and... I am shopping for summer dresses already!
And they are on sale!!!? Can you believe it? Summer is really kinda far away and they are already marked down!!!

I was really looking for a white summer dress to replace my old beaten up Zara dress. That poor thing fell to pieces by using and washing it too much.
I just didn't think that I would find one in March, when I am still thinking about scarves and gloves...

Went to Old Navy on my lunch break and guess what... Summer dress extravaganza!

This one really caught my eye:


Reminded me about those early 20th Century dresses that I love so much (the lace) and has a great A-line skirt (good for a curvy gal like me).

The dress fit me perfectly and it was marked down from 36 bucks to only 25!



Cool detailing, huh?




Shame I cannot wear it soon enough!!!!  It is still freezing here in NYC...

No comments:

Post a Comment