Friday, March 22, 2013

CRAZY spring sale, even before the hot weather!

____

You gotta love Old Navy...

They are super smart into bringing you in the store, all the time!

No, the hot weather is not here. In fact, it feels like winter.
Twenty-nine degrees this morning. But spring/summer dresses are on sale on Old Navy!

I did already post about my white dress, that was too cute not to get (in fact I needed it to replace a Zara dress that was worn to pieces...).

But I did see those beauties in the store:




These eyelet dresses were too cute to pass! And they do really compliment my body type. Aannd extra points for boosting my ego: they run huge! Had to get a size FOUR and even then it was kinda big!!!

And then I saw this cutie:


Was on the fence with this one... The flowers were a bit big and I thought it could look a bit matronly... But, overall I did like it and also it was a whopping 20 bucks!!! LOL

I guess I am all set for spring!!!! I just need some hot weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment