Wednesday, March 20, 2013

LOVING my Ipad Mini!

_____

Well, after thinking, thinking and thinking again, I did decide to invest my hard earned money in an Ipad Mini!

SO HAPPY I BOUGHT THIS AMAZING LITTLE THING!!!!

  

I was thinking: I do have a laptop, a smartphone... So why would I need an Ipad. Boy, I didn't know HOW I needed one!!!
This thing is absolutely wonderful and I seriously cannot put it down when I get home!
The screen is just wonderful. Perfect size screen (making my Droid look like a tiny dwarf), but also small enough to be super portable!

Cannot recommend it enough!!!!

I am having a ball with some amazing apps:

1. Tunein: you can literally listen to radio from all over the world (the speakers are awesome and good enough to fill an ambient)
2. Zite - customize your news, show them what you like and they build an electronic magazine with what interests you.
3. Pocket - you can save the above Zite news into Pocket, so you can read them whenever you are not connected to the Wifi. 
4. Zinio - awesome magazines online. I did get some subscriptions for free by answering an online research, but the app is great.
5. Dropbox - LOVING the fact that in this "cloud" app, I can view my files in multiple devices: home laptop, Droid and Ipad. Even backs up my Droid and Ipad photos immediately!!!

And, did I mention that all of those are free? 

Seriously, do not even think twice, get one now!!! 
I did get the cheapest one: 16 GB with wifi. Do not regret it at all.

Probably I am just seeing the tip of the iceberg here in terms of what I can do it my little amazing Ipod, I will keep you posted ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment