Monday, August 5, 2013

Found My Perfect Denim Vest!!!!

____






Ok, summer is more than half way through, and I was late in joining the trend, but managed to score an awesome denim vest!!!
Have been watching girls wearing them all over the place on top of everything: dresses, T-shirts, you name it!



 So, I did go online and saw some really expensive ones:


A Levi's and Liberty collab costing like $130

This Sinclair one above is cute, but definitively not worth the $194 price tag!!!

So, Lulu went to Buffalo Exchange (AGAIN, I know) aaaaand: scored a really cute Levi's vest for less than $20! Saw that on the mannequin and asked someone to get it for me!! It was my size M and fit perfectly!!!


So here is Lulu and her new old Levi's vest. That vest, by the way, used to be a jacket. Someone just cut off the arms and it looks FAB!!!

I am in love with it!!! And for LESS than 20 bucks!!! YAY Buffalo Exchange!!! You did it again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment