Saturday, March 5, 2011

Amazing Brazilian thing: Melissa shoes!!!!

Melissa is such a Brazilian icon...
My love for it started when I was a kid... Everyone had to have one!



When looking on the internet I did find these from the good old eighties!!!

 I seriously think that I had some of those... Don't exactly remember, but I think I did have the grey one and the hot pink one (but I had that one in Coca-Cola color!)

Melissa had a major comeback in these past years

Also their store in Sao Paulo is something = TOTALLY AMAZING! They complete change the facade every time I see it!!!


Us in front of the Melissa Store in 2005


Another look from 2007
 And this one was just taken (February 2011):


Cand you believe that the decoration was all made of Post-Its? And you could write on them? God, those are some creative people!!!


OF COURSE Lulu went in there and guess what? Could NOT resist:

The cutest velvety feel jelly shoe..

Cannot describe in words...


A collaboration between Vivienne Westwood and Melissa... Amazing flip flop!!!

And these are some of the other Melissas I have:




A collaboration with the great Alexandre Herchcovitch...


And a not so subtle "Chanel" inspired camellia flip flop....



God, you cannot even go to their website... You feel like buying all of them!!!!
Stay tuned for more Melissa shopping in the future!!!!
Tchau!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment