Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dearly Departed: Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag

************************************************************************************************
I decided to create a section on my blog: it will be called Dearly Departed = things that I've sold on the internet!

I do have a "mild" case of hoarding, and letting go is never easy... But when the clutter in my place is getting too much to handle, sometimes, some cleaning up is quite welcome...

So, as a conscientious hoarder, I can post my departed friends so I can remember them once in a while.

This one went away the same way it arrived to me... On Ebay!

It was well loved and much used...
But, as I've mentioned, not practical enough for me...
And since my hubby gave me a new one - which I am using like almost every day, this one had to go...




I hope she (yes, it's a she for me!) is happy in her new home...

No comments:

Post a Comment