Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring in NYC

New York's weather really gets on my nerves, you have to be pretty tough to live through never-ending winters and crazy hot summers. I don't really know a more extreme city to live in...

But there are a few magical weeks here in this crazy city that life gets easier and my humor improves...

You probably saw my old posts about the multiple blizzards... but fortunately you did not sample my crappy humor that accompanied this "wonderful" weather...

There are some magical weeks in late April/early May that just make your heart sing (how tacky is this???!).

You just have to have your camera READY, because the flowers in the trees go fast! You see them, and then you take pictures. Otherwise, they are gone!

Here are some shots:















No comments:

Post a Comment