Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Celebrity Sightings! Tyra Banks around my corner!!!

It was a sunny and hot Wednesday morning...
Since I am NOT a morning person, I do take a long time to process things ;-).
Saw a commotion in the corner of my street... A group of people staring at some weird "beings" doing some funny business in front of 7-Eleven...


Wondered what was going on and before you could say America's Next Top Model, there she was...


Miss Tyra Banks "smizing" in front of an ordinary 7-Eleven store in Manhattan! What are those outfits??? Tacky much?

Can it be a Slurpee ad or just one of those crazy Top Model's challenges?


 Tyra and the Slurpee - FIERCE!!

What is THAT outfit? And that eye patch thing? TACKY!


Yes, Tyra, just throw those sugary Slurpees on the sidewalk! Just do that!!! That is fierce... And by the way, those things splashed on my feet, making them deliciously sticky!

Fun work day morning, I would say ! And I usually never say that because work mornings are not fun!
Cannot wait for the next celebrity sighting!!!
Now I am equipped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment