Sunday, July 24, 2011

Coolest Blade Runner Polaroids

"Blade Runner" is simply one of my favorite movies...

I was a child when it came out (not to date myself here ;-), and simply loved everything.

I was already a Harrison Ford fanatic, and loved the kind of what I would call "antique future" - the future imagined by people in the past...

The story is awesome, the cast perfect, everything is great.


And now, just stumbled upon a great website called How to be a Retronaut, and these amazing Polaroids came out:


Sean Young was so gorgeous, and I would die for her hairdo and costumes. But let's stop EVERYTHING: look how YOUNG Harrison was!!! Gorgeous, despite of his goofy expression!

Also INCREDIBLE: an youthful Rutger Hauer, another major crush of mine. This was the first movie I saw with him, and he made a great impact on me. His performance was intense and amazing. He's a very underrated actor...
Really fell in love with him in "Ladyhawke" (a good subject for a future post!)



Gorgeous Sean Young. She was such a promising actress... Did not really happen... Heard that she is kind of unusual (to put it politely)...

Good memories about this film. One of my favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment