Friday, April 13, 2012

Another Peter Pan Collar Necklace!



Well, I did get into this Peter Pan collar mania for some time now...
You might have see this post before... Ok, I don't really know if that was really smart shopping. Never wore those... Difficult to find a top that would make those collars more wearable.

But I will NOT give up...

Went to H&M yesterday and found this pretty beaded Peter Pan collar necklace:


And for less than $15? Sign me in...

Lookie:



I think I will make good use of this one...
Love my finds!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Was passing by H&M on Fifth Avenue and saw a pearl version of this necklace!!!!

HAD TO HAVE IT - it was so cute!

So got in, and of course I could NOT find it!
Ended up finding a lot of my black ones... But wait!!!
A lonesome white pearl one was forlornly hanging on an almost empty row!!!!
Just the last one!!!

Had to snag it!!!



And I am not the only one with this obsession! Take a look HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment