Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tory Burch Top Notch Customer Service !

___

I really love everything about Tory Burch! Her aesthetics are amazing. Really on my taste level, but sometimes not on my purse level ;-) .

I do love her shoes, I am currently wearing my black Revas to death... I was so disappointed that my new blue crocodile almost destroyed my feet and were unwalkable!


Please read all about it and see some bloody (haha) pictures HERE.

I was extra bummed because the shoes were worn, and I could not obviously return them to Saks...

Then I've had just a major light bulb in my mind. Major.

Why not contact Tory's customer service and explain everything???


This is what Lulu did.

Wrote a very complete email , described all my pain and problems and... waited.

SURPRISE!  Did not have to wait long and someone very courteous answered!

Tale's summary: they've emailed me an UPS label, I did pack my Revas well and sent them to Tory's customer service!

After some communication.... VOILA!!!!

They've emailed a egift card for $250!!!!

Isn't that awesome????

Then I went to their store in the Meatpacking District. Was treated to some bubbly and looki what I've got!!!! Caroline ballet flats!!!




They have elastic all over making it very comfy and are suuuuper cute!

They only drawback is that they are super delicate and the sole is very thin. These buddies will not last long with my daily NYC marathons... But oh well. That's why cobblers exist!!!

I am super happy with my new shoes and especially impressed with Tory Burch's customer service!

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment