Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Huge problem with my Tory Burch Patent Revas...

-----
This is a (kinda) sad story with (hopefully) a happy ending.

It involves shoes. Yes = drama.

I was so happy when I bough my second pair of Revas back in April... I did get the Reva Dorothy Crocodile print flats this time. They were patent, they were gorgeous and they had to be mine ;-)
 
 You can read about it here.
 

Boy, THAT was a mistake! My first pair of Revas (plain leather), were hard enough to break in, but the patent one was next to impossible!!!
 
The patent leather is extremely stiff and was literally cutting my feet open!

Take a look at the pictures of the front of my feet (I wish you could see the cuts in the back!).
 
Sorry for the sorry state of my swollen feet


 
This happened just after walking to work. Usually a 30 minute walking commute.
Got to work limping.
The next time, I did COVER my feet with Band-aids and prayed that these puppies would be broken in soon. 
Another mistake. 
The areas that were not covered by Band-Aids were cut and I did get a wonderfully huge blister in both pinkies!!!! Great!

This story will have a good ending (I guess) and that was because I did contact the Tory Burch customer service, they were extremely polite and helpful. They've emailed me a free UPS label to return the shoes to them (which I did). I am waiting for an e-gift card from them! Hope it comes soon. 
 
Reading about people with the same problem, I did discover that Tory has a newish shoe model called the Caroline. I will try those.

But I have to say that I am really impressed by the Tory Burch customer service! Courteous and efficient! Let's see if the gift certificate really reaches me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment