Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Snagged the Trend: Tartan - Update!

___

Well, you probably saw my last post about the tartan craze.
Unfortunately, the Zara blazer I bought had to be returned... It is from Trafaluc, a second line from Zara, which according to the salesguy , is their juniors line. And it runs very small.
Huh? It doesn't really look juniors...

And guess what? I went to Zara at Herald Square, and all of the larger sizes were sold... So, why make them so small...

Anywho. Went to return my red tartan blazer that I've bought online and was happy to swap it for this:





A red tartan silky bomber!!!!

You know what, I was kinda bummed that I did have to return my blazer, but now I way happier!

I will get a lot of mileage with this! It is a little bit more discreet and goes with many other things.

It is a tiny bit snug, but in no way similar to the other blazer.



Aaaaand

I did indulge in another amazing piece that incorporates two great trends: tartan AND Prince of Wales!!!




Yes. The scarf is twofer! One side tartan an the other Prince of Wales!!!! Just love how those patterns clash!!!

It is humongous (you can totes wear it as a cape/shawl) , very warm and stylish - for another BARGAIN at $35 bucks!!!

Even Garance Dore has one!!! Look:



It is everywhere!!!



Really happy with everything now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment