Sunday, April 17, 2011

There is always some movie being shot in NYC!

This is one of the pros of living in NYC.
Constantly see some film being shot in here.

I even participated in one as an extra! A dream came true in 1998 when I participated in a scene (along millions of others!) for the movie "Cradle Will Rock". But this is a subject for another post! Have to dig up the shots of me styled as a 1930's gal! Stay tuned!!!

But coming back to this post...

Did you ever notice how many movies are set in New York? If you start to pay attention, you will see that many are!
One of these days, I was going back home and started seeing cranes, cameras, tons and tons of equipment and a lot of vintage 50's and 60's cars!
Just stopped on my tracks and decided to document everything (it is soooooo good to have a great camera phone - in the past I did see so many things that were not documented) :






 Frozen extras dressed in 1960's garb

Vintage cars lining the street

Heard from a production guy that this is a movie with no title as of yet and is starring James Gandolfini and Brad Garrett.

Let's stay tuned to discover more about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment