Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring is finally here!!!

Remember my old post about the maaajor blizzard we've had last December?

Yeah, this was a loooong and unbearable winter, but now things are improving!
Spring has finally sprung in NYC!

Took some pictures in the second decent day of this year...

The contrast between winter and spring! Gramercy Park


The flowers in the trees are in full bloom - you have to literally RUN to snap those shots. They obviously don't last very long. Barely some few weeks - and they are already starting to fall down...






I am feeling better already! Funny that you even don't appreciate good weather you live in a place like Brazil. I did live there for a good part of my life and took it for granted that sun, warmth and general good weather was always available.
Now living in NYC for more than a decade, I can certainly appreciate the precious few days of good weather we have here...

No comments:

Post a Comment