Monday, June 21, 2010

Harem Pants????!!!! Yep found one for me!

This crazy trend has been on my mind for quite some time...

For a short, curvy gal like me who wants to be in style, this harem pant craze would look like an initial no-no. Those things look good only on skinny 7 feet tall models...


Ok, some of those don't look thaaaaat good even in the model world...

Tried many, many harem pants around, including this one from American Apparel:

I was really on the fence on this one. It actually was slimming, but I wasn't sure if I could pull this crazy crotch... Ended up passing on this one...

Then, went online and tried to get a better looking one, without looking like I was hiding a small child in my pants... LOL

Found this babe on the internetzzz ... will keep it a secret from where... but it was very cheap and had no funkadelic crotch!!! The only catch was that it was only available online and without trying them on... Tops, no problem, but pants. So difficult to get it right.


How surprised I was when these pants were SUPER flattering and nice... I will wear this to rags...

look at these similar short harem pants... similar to mine, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment