Friday, June 4, 2010

My favorite cartoons/comics: Asterix


I am feeling mighty nostalgic... Dunno why... But thinks from my past keep popping up... I guess it is a good thing that i have a place right now that I can post what I feel... And that this place is a virtual place = that doesn't involve physical clutter... But anyway...

These cartoons are big faves of mine:

I am a BIG history buff... and I've never see a cartoon like Asterix. It is FUN and also teaches history. How much better can it get???


These guys were brilliant. I mean, how can you make history fun and have so many awesome adventures???
My fave was Obelix. Loved the way he enjoys life, eats like a maniac and only cares about having fun... and kicking some Roman ass!!!



This is the whole dysfunctional tribe... love them...


No comments:

Post a Comment